BREAKING: Undercover Video Reveals DNC & Hillary Campaign Inciting Violence at Trump Rallies
This week is likely to be one of the most exciting of the whole election, and we’re off to a great start with Project Veritas dropping part one of a scandalous undercover sting operation, today.
James O’Keefe, the founder of Project Veritas, has come through. And this is only part one.
The word is that the second part in the series will drop tomorrow, same time, same place — 12pm Eastern. Check out O’Keefe’s recent AMA on /r/the_donald for a few more hints at what else is to come. Apparently he has had 8 full time operatives implanted at the “highest levels” and tons of incriminating footage.
UPDATE: Summary of the video with timestamps, taken from /r/the_donald/ (thanks guys!)
- Nasty guy Scott Foval, National Field Director at Americans United for Change, is recorded on camera discussing a number of unethical (and perhaps illegal) activities conducted by the liberal advocacy group Americans United for Change, in conjuction with various PACs and the DNC
- Seems to be evidence of Democrat organizers sending instigators to Trump rallies in efforts to make Trump supporters look bad. [2:18] Foval also says that agitators are trained to instigate confrontations “in the line” rather than inside the rally where “they’re under Secret Service’s control.” [7:30] He also directly says that the agitators must receive “central agitator training” before they are sent to rallies. He also describes various agitator training programs in various states [8:50] If agitators are injured or arrested, Foval has their medical and legal bills paid for. [11:30]
- Pretty evident that there is collusion between super PACs and the DNC. He describes having middlemen who circumvent the law in order to collude. [3:10] [5:34] Scott Foval is recorded saying “The thing that we have to watch is making sure there is a double blind between the campaign and the actual DNC and what we’re doing. There’s a double blind there. So they can plausibly deny that they knew anything about it.” [6:50]
- Discusses strategy for “initiating conflict by having leading conversations with people who are naturally psychotic” – Foval is referring to paying agitators to instigate trouble at Trump events here, calling their hired agitators “naturally psychotic.” [7:37]
- Aaron Black, DNC Rapid Response Coordinator, boasts about coordinating a Chicago protest at a Trump event. Two Chicago police reporters were injured and this event got a lot of news coverage. [9:35]
- They also take credit for the “Arizona one where we shut the highway down.” [11:10]
- Scott Foval admits to instigating an event where a “supporter” (friend of Foval) gets roughed up at a Scott Walker event. He also staged other people in the crowd there for a “reaction.” [12:05]
- The 69-year old women who was “sucker punched at a Trump rally” was a hired activist (a “birddog”) sent to the rally by Foval. Disgusting! [12:50] For what it’s worth here, Foval doesn’t explicitly say her name or describe her — the description of the event fits however.
- Scott Foval brags about hiring homeless people, and mentally ill people, to protest and agitate at various Trump events. [13:48]
- Foval calls half of the state of Iowa “racist as fuck.” Wisconsin is “just as bad.” [15:10]