Democrats Have Been Rigging Election for Fifty Years and Here Is the Proof
Project Veritas Action has released the second video in a multi-part series that is sending shockwaves through the DNC and the Clinton campaign. The first video explained the dark secrets and the hidden connections and organizations the Hillary Campaign uses to incite violence at Trump rallies. This latest video takes the investigation even further.
Several Project Veritas Action undercover journalists catch Scott Foval, the National Field Director for Americans United for Change, saying, “we’ve been bussing people in to deal with you fuckin’ assholes [Republicans] for fifty years and we’re not going to stop now, we’re just going to find a different way to do it.”
One of the highest-level operatives for the DNC who admits to being “no white knight” said that the Democrats have been rigging elections for fifty years.
Foval then goes on to explain the sinister plot and how they avoid getting caught. The undercover reporter asks why they can’t just “bus in” voters, but get them to use their own personal vehicles. Foval describes how they avoid being detected and free of criminal charges. “Would they charge each individual of voter fraud? Or are they going to go after the facilitator for conspiracy, which they could prove? It’s one thing if all these people drive up in their personal cars. If there’s a bus involved? That changes the dynamic.”
How do they keep it a secret from the American people and the FEC? Foval explains, “So you use shells. Use shell companies.”
The final straw is Foval and the Democrats don’t think journalists, the media or the law can do anything to stop him, the DNC and the Hillary Clinton campaign. “The question is, whether when you get caught by a reporter, does that matter? Because does it turn into an investigation or not? In this case, this state, the answer is no, because they don’t have any power to do anything.”
Foval thinks we don’t have the power to stop him and the shady and corrupt tactics of the Democrats to rig this election.
TLDR: Foval and others discuss how Democrat organizers are busing voters illegally across state lines in a mass voter fraud scheme. This video was released the same day that President Obama accuses Trump of ‘whining’ on vote-rigging claims.
- Nasty Guy Scott Foval, recently fired National Field Director of liberal advocacy group Americans United for Change, admits to Democrats busing in voters across state lines.
- Scott Foval – “We manipulated the vote with money and action, not with laws.” Here Foval is referring to manipulating the vote without changing voter ID laws.
- Scott Foval – “We’ve been busing people in to deal with you fuckin assholes for 50 years and we’re not going to stop now, we’re just going to find a different way to do it.” 2:50
- Discusses circumventing voter laws and discusses how hard it is to prosecute fraudulent voters and conspirators 4:30
- Discusses techniques for this voter fraud scheme. Suggests using rental cars to mask conspiracy, because buses are too obvious. “There’s no buses involved, so you can prove that it’s en masse, so it doesn’t tip people off.” 5:39 Discusses how to come up with addresses and pay stubs for phony voters. 6:55
- Says that this sort of voting fraud should be done for the general, and “you have to do it in multiple states.” 7:45
- Discusses having laws in state legislatures and in Congress changed to favor Democrats, esp. in strong Republican states. Specifically mentions Indiana and Michigan. 8:00
- Scott Foval says that campaign finance laws are so weak in Indiana, Michigan, Wisconsin, that “you could f*** your mother in front of the governor and not go to jail. If you had enough money to go like this.” 8:47
- Scott Foval says that “Bob Creamer comes up with a lot of these ideas.” Bob Creamer is the founder of Democracy Partners and the husband of Congresswoman Jan Schakowsky, D-IL 9:15
- Bob Creamer is hesitant to coordinate the voter fraud scheme himself. Scott Foval says that there “other people can make things happen that you don’t need to know about.” 13:05
- Cesar Vargas — co-founder of the Dream-Action Coalition, NY Lawyer, and undocumented alien — says thatDems should take advantage of this mass voting scheme in the 2018 mid-term elections and that it if Trump is the POTUS, “it makes even more sense.” He then discusses how if Clinton is POTUS and voter registration laws loosen, it this mass voter fraud scheme won’t be as significant. Vargas agrees when the report asks if this scheme is voter fraud. 15:00