Dorsa Derakhshani, the second-highest-ranked female chess player in Iranian history, wrote an op-ed in the New York Times explaining why she left Iran to play chess in America. From 2011 to 2015, Dorsa played for the Iranian national team in the under 18 division. She didn’t like the...
TRR on Twitter
- VIDEO: Women’s Marcher Sexually Assaults Male Reporter
- America: The New Socialist Frontier
- Sunday Live! Women Marchers Sexually Assault Male Reporter + MSM Caught in Native American Harassment Hoax
- Top Democrat: Ban Teens From Wearing MAGA Hats, Claims ‘Poisoning Young Minds’
- Media Heartbroken After Learning Truth About False BuzzFeed Report
- VIDEO: Women’s March Protesters Confronted Over Anti-Semitism, Farrakhan
- Adam Schiff To Investigate BuzzFeed Claims Despite Mueller Debunking Report
- Must Watch: Mental Illness of Far-Left Women’s March on Full Display
- Going after my children is too much for me
- A different way to limit women’s influence at the ballot box
- Other women are judgy bitches. Guess who is to blame? Jessica Valenti explains.
- To protect abortion, women must give up the right to vote
- Media requests another spanking
- Middle class white ladies and the n word
- GOP Rep. Zeldin: Cut Off Congress' Pay and You Could Have a Budget Deal Within 45 Minutes
- China's Economic Growth Slumps to Slowest Pace Since 1990
- GOP Rep. King: Trump 'Should Stand Up to the Freedom Caucus on the Right'
- Covington Catholic High School Student Nick Sandmann: 'I Was Not Going to Become Angry ... I Am a Faithful Christian'
- 'Disarm America Movement' Gunning for Your Second Amendment Rights
- Delingpole: Left-Wing (and the Right) Attack Kids to Demonstrate Virtue