Last Thursday, Illinois Supreme Court struck down provisions from its ‘stalking’ and ‘cyber-stalking’ statutes that criminalized, “knowingly engag[ing] in [2 more or acts] directed at a specific person,” including “communicat[ing] to or about” a person, when the communicator “knows or should know that this course of...
19-Year Old Murdered In Honour Killing
TRR on Twitter
- Trump Announces 2017 Fake News Award Winners
- Austria’s Kurz To Merkel: EU Needs Stronger Borders To Stop Migrant Crisis
- EU Fails to Learn From History, Creates Dud Currency
- DEVELOPING: Suspected Hand Grenade Attack on Police Station in Malmo, Sweden
- Dem Senator Compares Trump CNN Bodyslam Video to Terrorism
- Roger Stone Urges Hulk Hogan AKA Terry Bollea To Run For The U.S. Senate
- Media Obsesses Over Trump’s Health, But Misses This…
- Cyberattack New Justification For Nuclear War?
- Trump and Churchill, How Winning Leaders Engage in Direct Democracy
- There are many reasons to hate pussy hats. Here are two more.
- Lazy and useless: a divorce story
- Yippee-ki-yay, motherfucker. John McClane and the redemption of masculinity.
- Merry Christmas from Milo
- Get Ready for Inequality on the Internet. That’s Not a Bad Thing.
- U.S. Cops Protected Drug Shipments for Narco-Traffickers, Say Authorities
- Breitbart News Tonight: Brian Kilmeade on Old Hickory; Rep. Gosar on Budget Showdown
- House Hearing: Obama Sat Back as China Used Ports Stolen by Cuba’s ‘White Male Military Dictatorship’
- McConnell: Senate Will Consider Immigration Deal ‘As Soon as We Figure Out’ What Trump Supports
- Kelly: Trump Wants Chain Migration Limited to Nuclear Family, About $20 Billion for Wall Funding for DACA Deal
- Report: Bannon Testifies to Congress Ryan, McConnell Trying to ‘Nullify’ Election