In case you haven’t heard, Anthony Weiner is in big trouble. I speculated yesterday that the law might not go after him since his accuser seems to have sold her story to the Daily Mail. It looks like I was wrong…very wrong.

From the New York Daily News

Anthony Weiner’s latest round of sick sexting has attracted the attention of the city’s top sex crimes cops and the Federal Bureau of Investigation, the Daily News has learned.

The Manhattan U.S. Attorney’s office issued a subpoena for Weiner’s cellphone and other records, CNN reported Thursday.

Weiner, also known as “Carlos Danger,” a pseudonym he used at one point for his pervy online exchanges, allegedly sent raunchy and sexually suggestive photos of himself to a 15-year-old in North Carolina.

The U.S. Attorney in that state, Jill Westmoreland Rose, is also “reviewing all materials relevant to the matter,” a spokeswoman said in an email.

The news came just a few hours after The News learned the Manhattan Special Victims Squad and the Manhattan District Attorney’s office are examining the latest allegations against Weiner.

“Detectives are looking into the incident,” an NYPD spokesman told The News.

Manhattan D.A. Cyrus Vance declined comment on the matter at an unrelated press conference.

The multiple probes could mean federal or state charges for the 52-year-old former Congressman…

The teen has claimed he encouraged her to role play rape fantasies with him and to say his name while touching herself…

Wife Huma Abedin, high-profile aide to Hillary Clinton, announced last month that her six-year marriage to the wacky Weiner was over…

In one shirtless photo sent to the girl, Weiner’s hand is gripping his genitals.

And in a text message sent via the encryption app, Weiner mentioned a proposed sexual encounter that would make the young girl “limp for a week,” according to the Daily Mail, which first made the bombshell report.

And now the Trump campaign has decided to pounce on Hillary Clinton over her association with the disgraced former New York congressman…

“The announcement by the FBI and New York Police Department that they are investigating close Clinton ally Anthony Weiner’s inappropriate relationship with an under-aged female is extremely disturbing. The Clinton campaign should immediately return all campaign contributions from Weiner. America has had enough of the sleaze that is Clinton, Inc.” – Jessica Ditto, Deputy Communications Director

NOTE: Anthony Weiner Has Given $550 To Hillary Clinton’s 2016 Presidential Campaign. (OpenSecrets.org, Accessed 9/22/16)

The hits just keep on coming. I guess the next question would be: What did Huma Abedin know and when did she know it? Did she try to help Weiner cover-up his sexual deviancy? This isn’t just about two consenting adults any longer. He’s now been allegedly involved with a 15-year-old girl. He’s admitted to having a flirtatious relationship with her, in his own words. If the sexts released by the Daily Mail are to be believed, it was a lot more than that. I think the Clinton team needs to have some answers, and fast.

8 comments
  1. I’m not going to lie, if Hillary actually returns Weiner’s money (even though it’s not a lot and I doubt she will) I may develop a small degree of respect for her. Not enough that I’ll vote for her, but still.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.